8.2.10

thoughts


I find it very difficult to focus my full attention to one thing.. I'm so easily distracted and fluttering from one thing to another. It's taken me 3 days to complete a drawing that really ought to have been done in half that time! Instead I'm still drawing (nearly finished!) and have discovered several new blogs and beautiful words on this wonder that is the internet. How was life before all these people and their words, music, art, photos, videos, thoughts came into our lives? There is literally so much creativity and beauty and it makes me feel so small. These people that I will possible never meet have touched me and made me feel so much..

Life without the internet would be interesting but life with the internet makes me feel like I'm not alone. There is someone on the other side and we are all the same.



3 comments:

  1. I am exactly the same! You are so right.

    By the Way I love looking through your flickr photo stream you make me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you for your lovely compliment! Haha and don't be jealous ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The internet sure is a wonderful thing!

    PS Love your flickr!

    ReplyDelete