21.8.10

Traveller..

Location: Ovingdean, Brighton
Model: Megan Waters
Styling: Vicky Smith
Make-up and Hair Stylist: Lydia Pankhurst
Photography: Me

And here we are! One of the shots from yesterday's shoot. It was an incredible experience, the weather was the best we've had all week and there was a good choice of light available. We had clouds, gloomy, wind and sunny intervals! I haven't had such a fun day in ages. The ladies I worked with for this are based in Brighton and we had good communication when it came to the preparation of this shoot.

I'm learning to work with other people and it's so much fun. I'm so in love with what I do that when a beautiful scene comes together and I capture the "moment" I forget all the trials that may have taken place and am in this bizarre happiness bubble. I know I know.. so corny! But so true :p

The lenses I used for this shoot were: Canon - 100mm, 50mm f1.8 and 10-20mm


And now some behind the scenes!

Getting ready in my kitchen!

On location..




xxx

2 comments: