6.2.11

Treasure Dress shoot



The blog post for this is long overdue! I was commissioned by TreasureDress (a gorgeous online boutique) to shoot 3 stories for their launch. This photo is from the Enchantment series. Megan (the model) was a pleasure to work with and so was her friend Kelsey. I had a great team whom I'd worked with a few weeks before so felt secure in the knowledge that no matter what happened that day three heads would definitely be better than one :)

All the photos were shot in Brighton. Initially we started at the seafront and later moved to Stanmer Park. I was a little worried about that as I didn't have a chance to scout it before and was going on Vicky's recommendation. It turned out to be perfect.

Equipment wise I was using my Canon 450d and my 17-85mm Canon lens as well as my trusty 50mm f1.8 and used natural light for all the shots.

Right from the morning to when we finished in the evening there was lots of laughter, silliness and fun! Here are some of the photos from the day.. the rest can be seen on my website under commissions and also on my facebook page :)


Model - Megan Waters & Kelsey Birchmore
Hair & Makeup by Lydia Pankhurst
Styling by Vicky Smith
Clothes from TreasureDress










and.. the outtakes :D





Haha Megan's face!

:)




1 comment:

  1. These all look great, stunningly great, loving the out takes too

    ReplyDelete