10.8.11

Lydia and Chris Wedding

Lydia and Chris got married an hour north of Malaga deep in the Spanish countryside surrounded by friends and family who'd traveled to be there from all parts of the world. It was in Spain where Chris proposed to Lydia as this place holds dear memories for the two of them.

This was my first wedding of the summer and on top of that it was also my first destination wedding and I couldn't have had more fun. I've never seen a happier family.

Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your big day.


Feel free to check out more photos on my facebook page :)



2 comments:

  1. Bella you did us so proud. Each moment was captured perfectly and so naturally. I can almost feel myself back there again (we wish!). I can't speak highly enough of you. And being serious cat lovers, the little white pussycat is a lovely touch! Love Lydia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lydia! It was a beautiful day! So much love :) xxx

    ReplyDelete