21.10.11

Cécile & Joe

Cécile and Joe are the loveliest people you could ever hope to meet. They have 2 beautiful boys and although they were already married they decided to hold a reception party gathering their nearest and dearest making it official. Cécile approached me in May, and we met for the first time over a glass of wine to discuss the itinerary for the day and the type of photos that she was looking. I love meeting clients beforehand because by the time it comes to the big day you're both familiar with each other and it makes everything flow easier.

We shot the initial photos in Wolfson College (one of the Oxford University colleges) and later they made their way via punt to Cherwell Boat House just down the river. So here are some photos of the gorgeous couple and their fabulous guests!


For the day I had 3 lenses that I used. My 50mm f1.8, 17-85mm and the 70-200mm. The 70-200mm let's me disappear into the background while still letting me capture intimate moments. It's one of my favourite lenses when it comes to weddings and events.. although as much as I love it, it comes second place to the 85mm 1.2. Now that lens makes me drool.. mmm... ok ok back to the photos!


 Cécile's sister played the violin.. gotta admit it had us all nearly in tears. It was beautiful.


All in all it was a beautiful day and Cécile and Joe thank you both so much for allowing me to be a part of it.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment